Toro 24" Stand-On Aerator (39514)
Call for Price
24" Stand-On Aerator (39514)
The 24" stand-on model is powered by a Kohler® CH440 engine. Electronic depth control allows operators to provide consistent core depth and quality and it's compact design fits through a standard 36" wide gate.
- Electronic depth control allows operators to provide consistent core depth and quality
- Compact design profile fits through standard 36" wide gates
- New Smart Hour Meter displays core depth and critical maintenance reminders
- Consistent Power: Smart Controller optimizes power and hydraulics, ensuring consistent core depths on any terrain. Hydraforce valve adjusts operator weight and electronic depth control to maximize power.
- Smart Hour Meter: All necessary functions are at the operator's fingertips, including depth control with supervisor maximum-depth lockout, maintenance reminders and tine activation lockout.
- Convenient Service: Engine and other common service components are easy to access for quick maintenance.
- Spreader Attachment: The 24" aerator is compatible with the all-new spreader attachment. Now an operator can pull plugs and overseed with precision on a single machine.
- Comfortable Ride: The platform and cushioned panel help reduce operator fatigue.
- Maneuver in Tight Spaces: The compact design lets you fit through a standard 36" gate with ease.
- Aerating Depth: Up to 5" (12.7 cm)
- Aerating Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Engine: Kohler® CH440
- Fuel Capacity: 1.85 gallons (7 liters)
- Ground Speed: Up to 7.0 mph (11 km/h) fwd
- Height: 51" (130 cm)
- Length: 68.6" (174 cm)
- Width: 35.5" (90 cm)
NOTES:All walk-behind machines comply with ANSI safety standards: B71.4 for commercial turf care equipment or B71.8 for OPE walk-behind ground-engaging equipment.
- Coring Width
- 24 in. (61 cm)
- Coring Depth
- Up to 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- 51 in. (130 cm)
- 35.5 in. (90 cm)
- 68.6 in. (174 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type